Leading
Medical Wellness
Clinic in Dubai

Ask Our Experts

Book free phone consultation

Appointment

Request call back

+971567139515

Call us +971567139515

+971567139515

Good Digestion

Eupepsia offers a unique approach to food, digestion and lifestyle, respecting the bio individuality of each person. Eupepsia’s health therapies focus on evidence-based methods that help to nurture the digestive system back to health.

In a best case scenario, 60% of our daily energy is invested in digesting food, leaving us with only 40% of energy to manage all our remaining activities for the day. When our digestion is not optimal, the digestive process can take up to 100% of our energy, and most of the time it is not able to achieve full digestion. That is one of the major reasons that imbalances are created and develop very quickly. If the situation persists, imbalances turn into illness.

Indigestion is thus the first sign that your body is not functioning optimally.

Good digestion starts with the first bite, but doesn’t stop there. And it is not only about digesting food but also about digesting thoughts, emotions and all the data we absorb through our five senses. These can cause major indigestion that can lead to health problems.

“If your food is wrong, medicine cannot help
If your food is right, medicine is not needed”
Ayurvedic saying

Book free phone consultation

Appointment

Request call back

+971567139515

Call us +971567139515

+971567139515

Good Digestion

Eupepsia offers a unique approach to food, digestion and lifestyle, respecting the bio individuality of each person. Eupepsia’s health therapies focus on evidence-based methods that help to nurture the digestive system back to health.

In a best case scenario, 60% of our daily energy is invested in digesting food, leaving us with only 40% of energy to manage all our remaining activities for the day. When our digestion is not optimal, the digestive process can take up to 100% of our energy, and most of the time it is not able to achieve full digestion. That is one of the major reasons that imbalances are created and develop very quickly. If the situation persists, imbalances turn into illness.

Indigestion is thus the first sign that your body is not functioning optimally.

Good digestion starts with the first bite, but doesn’t stop there. And it is not only about digesting food but also about digesting thoughts, emotions and all the data we absorb through our five senses. These can cause major indigestion that can lead to health problems.

“If your food is wrong, medicine cannot help
If your food is right, medicine is not needed”
Ayurvedic saying

Weight Management

Eupepsia focuses on bringing clarity to food and weight management in a way that helps people achieve self-mastery, connect with their innate intelligence, and learn to work with and not against their bodies to achieve optimum health and unlock their highest potential – one that transcends an external physical image.

Today, almost everyone knows how to lose or gain weight. Information is everywhere. However, there is a mystery around the fact that no one is able neither to maintain the results nor to create an overall balance in our system.

Whatever weight you are meant to be at to stay healthy and connected, to sustain your energy at optimal levels and keep your confidence strong, Eupepsia will design customized programs that help you maintain the right weight year after year, not only to look better but to feel better.

Eupepsia helps you to become fully aware about how food and our relationship with food have a very strong impact on our psyche and our performance. In so doing Eupepsia helps you rediscover the most natural weapon at your disposal to transcend hindrances and to reach the long awaited destination of a complete equilibrium.

Anti-Inflammation

Eupepsia has developed a comprehensive program for reducing silent inflammation before disease sets in, in order to help you achieve better health, improved emotional control, greater mental sharpness and improved physical performance.

Inflammation is the silent killer of our modern world and one of the major causes of fast aging. It can go undetected for years attacking the brain, heart and immune system. It is related to an overall imbalance in our system, ranging from hormonal imbalance and incorrect food management to emotional distress. It is the underlying cause of many, if not all, chronic diseases, premature aging and weight gain.

Through Eupepsia’s BIPA Approach, our team of specialists design an individualized program to address the root cause of inflammation, restore overall balance, reduce the symptoms of chronic disease and even reverse or manage certain kinds of conditions such as for example type 2 diabetes, among others.

Allergies and Intolerances

Eupepsia integrates different healthcare approaches in designing treatments to reduce and eliminate allergies and intolerances based on a comprehensive analysis of their root causes.

Today, an unprecedented number of people suffer from intolerances or allergies that result in living with bloating, headaches, sinus problems, asthma, eczema, spinal distortion, mood swings, and a range of other challenging conditions. Some people are starting to become aware of this and are trying to address the problem. Others are still totally unaware of the real underlying cause but are nonetheless experiencing all the symptoms.

There is an alchemy that needs to be created to unveil our potential to live a life of perfect balance, that comprises state of being grounded, stability, energy, focus, performance and creativity. The answer lies hidden into the depth of arcane science. But science through and through.

With an approach focused on using the latest advances in science and medicine to identify and address the root cause of the problem, Eupepsia designs a tailor-made program that will help you to effectively manage your intolerances in the long run, and even in some cases overcome them, so they no longer take over your life and create a barrier to achieving your highest potential.

Food Management

Eupepsia designs a step-by-step personalized guidance on choosing the right diet and optimizing digestion suitable to different body types in order to achieve a state of inner balance and health.

Food related problems affect the way we digest and absorb nutrients. They consequently have a detrimental impact on people’s lives, negatively impacting overall health, emotions, behavior and even learning ability.

While food intolerances have become the topic ‘du jour’, the science behind the need to address people’s different body compositions and design a tailor-made food plan accordingly is barely addressed.

Eupepsia helps you to become fully aware about how food and our relationship with food have a very strong impact on our psyche and our performance. In so doing, we help you rediscover the most natural weapon at your disposal to transcend hindrances and to reach the long lost destination of complete equilibrium.

Immune System Boosting

Eupepsia has developed a series of treatments aimed at rebalancing and strengthening our immune system to achieve a natural state of optimal health.

A strong and balanced immune system is essential for good health and wellbeing. Different people have different immune systems. Whereas some people catch colds and viruses often, are plagued with allergies, are run down and fatigued most of the time, others are never sick and always full of energy and on the go. In extreme cases, an imbalanced immune system can manifest itself either as an immunodeficiency disorder or an autoimmune disorder. In both cases it requires specialized assistance and care.

Through a comprehensive diagnosis and individualized treatments, the Eupepsia team will help you maintain optimal immune function with more vitality and protection against viruses, microbes and environmental threats.

Book free phone consultation

Appointment

Request call back

+971567139515

Call us +971567139515

+971567139515